Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My List of 25

Each New Year I do this.... This is what I want to accomplish in the coming year....

Body
  • eat better - more raw and organic, less dairy and "white foods"
  • Run 1/2 Marathon
  • do the Danskin triathlon
Mind
  • I will put up boundaries between my work and not allow work to take up all of my time
  • I will not lose my Arabic skills, but will devote time to improving
Travel
  • I will travel to another continent
  • my family and I will visit Oregon and my home
Art
  • finish writing my graphic novel
  • finish my artist's website
  • "Dark Night of the Soul" art show
  • copyright my book
Family
  • actively strengthen
  • I will listen more, daily
  • I will spend more quality time with Christopher
  • walk the dog more
House
  • end the clutter
  • plant roses to line the fence
  • herb and flower garden expansion
Spirit
  • continue to pursue self awareness and improvement diligently (reading, yoga, meditation, practice, etc.)
Business and Entrepreneurial
  • Modern Edwardian site launch (integrate Lillies and Lace)
Financial
  • pay off credit card
  • begin instituting Mark Skousen's "Financial Independence"
  • start savings accts. for the kiddos
  • begin paying off school loans

No comments:

Post a Comment